Tuesday 15 October 2019

Dr. Rekha Chaudhari Impresses At WomeNation Summit Dr. Rekha Chaudhari Wows At CII’s WomeNation Summit

The Confederation of Indian Industry or the CII, organized CII IWN’s 4th WomeNation summit recently. Titled #BeyondBoundaries, the summit was graced by revered thought leaders. Among the invitees to speak at this prestigious summit was Dr. Rekha Chaudhari.

Dr. Rekha Chaudhari is the Global Wellness Ambassador of India and a successful businesswoman as the Managing Director for OneLine Wellness. Her stint across borders garnered her a lot of fame and inspired women across the globe to be self-sufficient, independent and self-reliant. She avers, “I didn’t apprehend the spectacular feedback for my talk. I’d really like to thank CII for letting me tell my story. I hope women get inspired and do more!” adds she, “I have received a very encouraging feedback from the participants who were delighted with the topics and the quality of discussions.”

More power to women empowerment!

No comments:

Post a Comment